Want to get involved with an important community initiative?
Sponsor the Purple Bombers, Australia’s fastest growing LGBTI supporter group/coterie in the AFL.
Why we need sponsors:
In order to run successful events and initiatives to spread the word about inclusion and equality, we need the funds to do so. Whilst the Committee and some VIP members have been generous in donating their own money to help establish the group, we desperately need some backing to ensure bigger events and initiatives have the funding required.
In total our aim is to raise $20,000. It’s anticipated this sum will be raised through the combination of generous support of organisations such as yours and various fundraising activities to be initiated and supported by the Committee and our members.
BEING A SPONSOR, WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The Purple Bombers can provide your business with great exposure! And if you’re a footy fan, you also get access to exclusive events that we hold (where players attend) as well as Essendon FC events where the playing list and the coaching list and staff are all in attendance!
Take a look at the perks of being a business sponsor, and view our packages available:
SOME OF THE PERKS OF BEING A SPONSOR:
- We have a direct impact on approx 150 paid members as well as many others who have signed up to our news & communications feed. Your company name and logo will be placed on all our email and newsletter communications: sending to the database at least 12 times throughout the year.
- We’re very active on social media and currently have 900+ followers on Facebook, 800 followers on Twitter, and 100 so far on our newest platform, Instagram. You’ll receive a post on each of those platforms that is all about you and your business! We’ll be promoting your business offering and shouting out a big thanks for being a supporter of such an important community initiative.
- Our website has a lot of hits, including from: PB members, friends of the committee, other businesses, and even staff and players from the Essendon FC! Your business name, logo and a bio will be on the website for all to see. We can also include a link to your website for our visitors to check out more about what you do.
- We host many events throughout the year, and being a coterie means we also have access to exclusive EFC events where only Coterie members are invited. As a Purple sponsor, you’ll get two free passes to one of these VIP events throughout the year.
- At our events, major media such as: Foxsports, other AFL clubs, The Age, and many others will have direct representatives in attendance. You have the opportunity to network with these people and build opportunities for your own business growth.
- You also get two of our Red member packs as part of your sponsorship package, worth $129 each!
BUSINESS BLACK SPONSOR:
Purple Bombers Merchandise Pack: beanie or scarf, sticker & lapel pin
Logo and business name on all our emails and newsletters to our database of 200+
A post on our social media channels that’s all about your business (content approved by you)
Your logo, business name and a bio on our website
With a $600 Investment
BUSINESS RED SPONSOR: Most popular!
All the perks of the BLACK sponsorship
Become a major sponsor to our event of the season, IDAHOT Night in May: your business logo on all marketing & promotional material
Two free passes to IDAHOT Night (valued at $100 each), where you can meet EFC players
With a $2,000 Investment
BUSINESS PURPLE SPONSOR:
All the perks of the RED sponsorship
Mentioned as a major sponsor during all radio and press interviews
Take floor at the IDAHOT Night and represent your business to all attendees: great exposure!
Two free passes to Inner Sanctum Experience: Essendon FC’s Coaches BBQ, where all players and coaches are in attendance
With a $5,000 Investment
Got a different idea?
It’s recognised that some companies prefer to provide resources/materials rather than cash. This is also gratefully accepted! We welcome your suggestions for a tailored package that suits you best. Just ask 🙂
Chat to our Vice President, Paul Coniglio, for more info: email@example.comDOWNLOAD INFO